The industrial layout is reduced copy of the production complex … In addition, the layout can be designed to represent a production line, a single unit or plant. Layouts simulate for visual demonstration of the possibilities of planned or ongoing production in scales from 1: 1 to 1: 4000.
Types of industrial layouts
Industrial layouts are most in demand when demonstrating internal structure of objects :
- petrochemical industry (oil production wells, drilling rigs, oil refineries, etc.);
- energy facilities (thermal power plant, hydroelectric power plant, nuclear power plant, gas boiler);
- structures for water supply and sewerage (water intake facilities, treatment plants, sludge sites);
- factories household waste disposal (incineration plant, sorting lines, pyrolysis oven);
- agricultural enterprises (poultry and pig farms, cowsheds, greenhouses).
The list does not end only at these sites and it is possible production of industrial layouts for any type of production …
Industrial layouts are created if necessary:
- demonstrations equipment being designed , to attract investors or give a presentation on the planned modernization of the production chain;
- reduction of transportation costs large-sized or stationary equipment to the exhibition;
- Images systems or factories , inaccessible for holistic perception, where it is necessary to show the features of the internal structure and interaction of elements.
Purpose of creating layouts
Industrial layouts are created for the following purposes
- Presentation at the presentation : The layout allows you to visually demonstrate the features and capabilities of production. Effective presentation using a layout has more benefits and helps attract new investors.
- Participation in an exhibition or competition : the layout immediately attracts the attention of the audience and the jury, helping to profitably present the company and improve its image.
- Advertising : The best way to visualize a product is the layout. With its help, potential customers can consider in detail the advantages of the equipment or complex.
- Education : Using educational layouts greatly simplifies the perception of complex materials during seminars or lectures.
Using additional remote control allows you to easily “guide” listeners through certain stages of production.
Features of the manufacture of industrial layouts
Industrial layouts are the most difficult in terms of manufacturing , therefore, only experienced specialists are involved in their creation.
Because one of the main goals of industrial layouts is to demonstrate production, their production differs in its own characteristics …
- Industrial layouts have high level of detail to demonstrate all the benefits of technological or design solutions.
- For their manufacture are used auxiliary moving elements , which allows you to display the progress of technological processes or lines in dynamics.
- Backlight helps to focus on a specific element or part of the chain.
- Transparent parts of the structure allow you to demonstrate the internals of the machine or the location of objects in the factory.
- Industrial layouts are characterized by lower level of decoration , because they must fully reflect reality.
Stages of creating an industrial layout
Stage 1: collecting background information
In order for all elements of the layout to be made in exact accordance with the original or 3D model, it is necessary to clearly set product scale , level of detail , Availability auxiliary elements etc.
The higher the level of detail, the more difficult it is to create the layout, so you need to clearly define what purposes will it serve … For example, not very detailed layouts are used as teaching material. For presentations and exhibitions, it is better to use layouts that fully reflect the essence of the production.
Stage 2: 3D modeling
For a visual demonstration of the future layout, visualization with 3 Dplots … This allows the customer to make timely adjustments to the layout. At this stage making changes is much easier than to redo the finished version of the layout.
The modified model becomes the basis for creating a material layout.
Stage 3: implementation of the layout
At this stage, there is production of parts of the layout on the basis of a 3D model, a thorough check for defects, fitting of elements is performed. When the sorting of parts is over, everything elements are connected to each other in the required sequence with glue.
The finished layout is placed on under the model … If necessary, it is additionally manufactured dome and transportation package …
For the manufacture of layouts are used high quality materials (polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, plexiglass and others). The choice of materials depends on the features of the future layout and is selected individually for each order.
Choice technologies used (3D printing, laser cutting, engraving, milling) depends on the required level of detail of the layout. With 3D printing it is possible creation of layouts of any level of detail and complexity.
Benefits of using layouts during a presentation
Unlike graphs, charts, or photographs, a layout allows you to provide the most complete information on production :
- makes it possible to show interaction of different parts the plant, showing the internal structure of the building;
- Programmable backlight allows you to display technological lines , streams substances and subsequence apparatus;
- the system of moving elements will help to demonstrate production dynamics …
Also, the layout is significantly simplifies the process of perceiving complex technical material … Each listener of the presentation will be able to easily understand the essence of production processes.
Company specialists CLONE have many years of experience creating various types of layouts, including industrial … When ordering a layout in our agency, you can be sure of professionalism specialists and high quality level layouts.
Call us by phone and get advice on developing a layout or industrial design … Our managers will carry out an express estimate of the cost of your future layout and inform the terms of the order.